Blog Software Smackdown: The Big 3 Reviewed [Site Planning]
At our November meeting, I think I mentioned that there are standalone editors that one can use to create and edit blogs. As luck would have it, Sitepoint just put up an article on that topic called Blog Software Smackdown: The Big 3 Reviewed [Site Planning].
I have not had experience with any of these applications, but maybe by the next time we cover this topic, I will have had a chance to try one out.
BTW, just to show you how easy blogging is, I am blogging this article from my work computer using just IE and the Google toolbar. [Hey, it's lunch time!]
I have not had experience with any of these applications, but maybe by the next time we cover this topic, I will have had a chance to try one out.
BTW, just to show you how easy blogging is, I am blogging this article from my work computer using just IE and the Google toolbar. [Hey, it's lunch time!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home